FACE-2-FACE Live Classroom
- DURATION: 6 to 7 Months
- DAYS: Twice a Week (on weekends and govt. holidays)
Batch Starting Months
- Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr/May/June/July/Aug every Year (*Starting months may vary from centre to centre)
- Comprehensive Theory Lectures blended with MCQs focussed approach as per the exam requirements.
- Weekly Tests and Assignments in accordance with Lecture Schedule.
- Image Questions discussed along with each subject.
- Students’ Doubts Solving sessions on periodic basis
- Lectures by Excellent & Experienced Faculty having sound knowledge of the subject, and a rock-solid grip on the content and methodology of solving MCQs in MDS Entrance Exams.
- Updated and Revised PG Pattern study Material covering syllabus as per the exam requirements.
Tests (Online & Offline)
- Offline Weekly Tests at the centre of subject covered in previous week
- Online Test Series for Regular Batch students after completion of the syllabus till the NEET-2017 exam.
All India Test Ranking
- All India Ranking will be declared amongst all students registered with DBMCI – MDS – EXPERTS across the nation.
- Complete Study Material Easily Accessible Via- Laptop / Tablet / Smart Phone).